If you have problems digesting your food and you know it’s affecting your health, you have probably asked yourself:
- How do I find the right probiotics?
- How do I reverse a gut damaged by too much sugar and processed food?
- Is there one basic health eating plan that is easy to implement?
- What is a simple protocol for healing my gut? How will I know it is working?
- Do I absolutely have to be gluten free. I feel this is not possible for me.
- Are gut issues related to and driving my joint pain?
- Are there alternative therapies other than traditional western medical pharmaceuticals to heal Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis.
- Does coffee and alcohol hurt the gut in any quantity?
- What else do I have to do to get better? It seems I am already doing everything but yet I still have problems!
Join me as I help answer these questions and more with my recorded webinar: Digestive Health Q&A.